Just Like That

The original English RPG

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

✪ Maybe you could found fairies ✪

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shepp

▌Posts : 172
▌RP's Points : 35
▌Join date : 2011-03-27

Character sheet
Relationships:
Anything else to say ?:

PostSubject: ✪ Maybe you could found fairies ✪   Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:02 pm

Dust walked in the enchanted burrow. He was tired ; he passed his day trotting around the lands. Always being alone is not always a good thing ; with the time, he thought a lot about his past. Nothing to do, nothing to say. Sad life ! Dust looked in this dark cave. The perfect place for depression ! Great. But beautiful. Someone had said one day that this cave was enchanted. Maybe I could find something here to pass ing the time. There was nobody here. Where were the others ? In reality, the sun was high in the sky. It wasn't surprising that the others stallions and mares were out. Dust stopped him I saw nothing now. He was at bottom of the cave. Here was just silence and mystery. But Dust had no t fear. He never had fear. He tried to look forsomething around him and walked slowly. His hoofs trampled on the ground. It resounded. He scraped the bulwarks. But something was not right. It wasn't a problem, but he heard a noise. He gathered up his head and waited. Who is there ?

Corrected by Outlaw
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charm Illusion
Let's gettin' naked

▌Posts : 210
▌RP's Points : 26
▌Join date : 2011-02-27
▌Location : Quebec

Character sheet
Relationships:
Anything else to say ?:

PostSubject: Re: ✪ Maybe you could found fairies ✪   Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:46 pm

And it was Phantom Theater, not so far, who had just entered in the enchanted burrow, looking around him with curiosity and attention. His eyes of ink color observed the neighbourhoods while he entered the cave, calm and serene. Theater didn't want anything in particular; neither stay outside to benefit from the sun, nor to stay inside to benefit from the freshness of the places. To tell the truth, the perfect moment would have been during the time he was laying down the sun, on a wet and accessible plain. The stallion advanced quietly inside the cave, not having noticed the presence of the unknown stallion yet.

˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙
P h a n t o m . T h e a t e r
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep.
-- Not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mmeleo.deviantart.com/
Shepp

Character sheet
Relationships:
Anything else to say ?:

PostSubject: Re: ✪ Maybe you could found fairies ✪   Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:52 pm

Dust wasn't really anxious ; he knew it was too much dangerous for the enemies to go there. So, he simply waited the unknown. He could just hear his hoofs against the ground. But he couldn't know who was there ; so, after a few minutes, he decided to talk.
    « Is there anyone here ? »
    He wasn't stupid, he knew the answer. But he wanted to make this guy talk. It was easy now. He just had to wait, as usually. It was not pleasant to be alone in the dark with a stranger, but it mattered little. He knew by the smell that it wasn't a mare. Sure, love wasn't for him !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shepp

Character sheet
Relationships:
Anything else to say ?:

PostSubject: Re: ✪ Maybe you could found fairies ✪   Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:37 am

Up ?
Back to top Go down